ACNS Quota Calculator
Quotas are used on the ACNS Lamar system to limit the
amount of space a user can have. This is done for a number of reasons.
The most important reason for this is to prohibit one user from running
the system out of space.
From within campus:
You may check your quota by selecting the link below.
Check your quota
From off campus:
For security reasons, off-campus users will need to first go to CSU's
Secure Access website. Log into the Secure Access website with your eID
eName and ePassword.
After logging in, you will use the Browse textbox and button to navigate
to the Quota calculator.
Follow these steps:
- Click the link for the Secure Access Website and log in.
- Enter "www.acns.colostate.edu" in the Browse textbox and click the Browse button.
- On the ACNS home page, click "Email Accounts".
- On the next page, under the heading of "ACNS-Supported UNIX Email", click "Using Email on Lamar".
- On the next page, click "Check Your Lamar Quota".
Secure Access Website (opens a new window)