Research Program Contributions
- Growth traits, fertility and carcass composition and quality of
Angus, Gelbvieh and Piedmontese steers and heifers.
- Use of ammoniated wheat straw as a forage for non-lactating beef
cows up to 60 days before calving.
- Effect of body cow condition (scored 1 through 9) on reproductive
- Evaluation of salinomycin provided via free choice mineral
supplement for improving performance of grazing cattle.
- Supplementation of stocker cattle on pasture with the feed additive
Bovatec in a shelf fed supplement.
- Effects of Synovex-S, Compudose and Ralgro on the performance of
suckling steer calves.
- Comparison of five supplementation programs for pregnant beef
- Evaluation of the effect of cow size and level of milk production
- Management of cancer eye in beef cows.
- Effect of castration method, implant treatment and wormer on
- Alternative grass and grain feed systems for beef production.
- Aeuromycin 50 premix effects on intake of salt mineral mix, gain
and health of grazing yearling steers.
- Effect of microbial innoculant on corn silage quality and steer
- Effect of microbial innoculant on wheat silage quality and steer