Colorado Department of Agriculture: Pesticides Program
Regulation and inspection
The Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) Division of Plant Industry (DPI) Pesticides Program has the following responsibilies:
- To regulate pesticide distribution and use in the state to prevent adverse effects on the individual and the environment.
- To inspect the sales of restricted use pesticides (RUPs) and the use, storage and disposal of pesticides and certain devices for pesticide application.
In this section, you'll find:
- information about becoming certified as a pesticide applicator,
- RUPs registered in Colorado,
- information about fumigation plans, and
- the CDA's pesticide newsletter.
In addition, you can use the Department of Plant Industry Contact List to obtain more information from the CDA.