The Institute of Applied Prevention Research provides technical assistance to other organizations working on injury and illness prevention-related projects.
Examples of different types of technical assistance that have been provided in the past include:
• An evaluation of alcohol and driving prevention programs at McKee Medical Center
• An evaluation of youth behavior risk factors related to injury and violence for an alternative high school in Colorado
• Injury surveillance system consultation to the North Dakota Department of Health
• Conference planning assistance for a state injury conference to the South Dakota Department of Health
• Grant preparation assistance to the United Tribes Technical College in North Dakota, to the Larimer County SAFEKIDS coalition, to the Larimer County Teen Motor Vehicle Safety Coalition, and to the Centennial BOCES migrant education program
• Assistance in developing a prevention program for the Larimer County Center for Child Advocacy
• Focus groups and community readiness interviews to assist with injury prevention program development at the Spirit Lake Tribal Injury Prevention Program, North Dakota
If you are interested in receiving technical assistance on your project please contact Julie Gibbs at email@example.com.