PROGRAMS and WORKSHOPS
2014 ServSafe Certification Classes, All Locations-CO
- Grand Junction Classes held at Business Incubator, 2591 B 3/4 Rd, Grand Junction.
- Montrose Classes held at the Montrose County Fairgrounds, Friendship Hall
- Gunnison Classes held at the Gunnison County Fairgrounds
- Ridgway Classes held at the 4-H Event Center
- To register, please call our office at 970-244-1834. For more information (click here))
- JUST ADDED: ServSafe class in Telluride December 2, 2014 in Telluride, 333 W. Colorado Ave, 2nd Floor. For more information (click here))
2014 Annual Plant Sale and Tree Auction
Our annual Plant Sale and Tree Auction will be held on Saturday, October 4, 2014 and the Mesa Co. Extension office. Gates open at 9:00 AM. Auction starts at 10:00 AM. Any questions, please call the Master Gardener desk at (970) 244-1836. All proceeds benefit the Tri River Area Master Gardener programs.
Fall Farm Tour - October 3, 2014
Join us for a tour of our grass seeding demonstration project at the Delta County Fairgrounds in Hotchkiss, CO. (Click here) for more information. To register, please call Ginny Price at (970) 249-3935.
Range Monitoring & Grass Identification Class - October 10, 2014 Delta County Fairgrounds, Hotchkiss, CO
This class is designed for private landowners and managers that graze ragelands as well as BLM & Forest Service permittees and Range Cons. For more information (click here). To register, please call the Delta County Extension office (970) 874-2195