PROGRAMS and WORKSHOPS
2014 ServSafe Certification Classes, All Locations-CO
- Grand Junction Classes held at Business Incubator, 2591 B 3/4 Rd, Grand Junction.
- Montrose Classes held at the Montrose County Fairgrounds, Friendship Hall
- Gunnison Classes held at the Gunnison County Fairgrounds
- Ridgway Classes held at the 4-H Event Center
- To register, please call our office at 970-244-1834. For more information (click here))
- JUST ADDED: ServSafe class in Telluride December 2, 2014 in Telluride, 333 W. Colorado Ave, 2nd Floor. For more information (click here))
Western Colorado Food and Farm Forum
January 10, 2015
Whether you're looking to improve or innovate on your existing practices, hoping to start an organic orchard, or have an interest in conserving our region’s crop diversity, the Food and Farm Forum has a myriad of resources and networking opportunities. The conference is scheduled for Saturday, January 10, 2015 at the Montrose Pavilion in Montrose Colorado. It will focus on improving the sustainable production, marketing and consumption of locally grown food products.
The 2015 conference theme is Unlocking the Secrets of Raising Great Food. This will be an opportunity for local food producers, organic farmers, restaurateurs, and related businesses to gather and share information and resources that will contribute to the viability and success of western Colorado agriculture.
The Western Colorado Food and Farm Forum is a collaborative effort between the Valley Food Partnership, CSU Tri-River Area Extension Service, the City of Montrose Office of Business and Tourism, the Shavano Conservation District and the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Cooperative and Economic Development Center.
Registration opens November 1st. To register and learn more about the Forum, visit the event website: www.foodfarmforum.org