PROGRAMS and WORKSHOPS
2014 ServSafe Certification Classes, All Locations-CO
- Grand Junction Classes held at Business Incubator, 2591 B 3/4 Rd, Grand Junction.
- Montrose Classes held at the Montrose County Fairgrounds, Friendship Hall
- Gunnison Classes held at the Gunnison County Fairgrounds
- Ridgway Classes held at the 4-H Event Center
- To register, please call our office at 970-244-1834. For more information (click here))
- JUST ADDED: ServSafe class in Spanish. May 15, 2014 in Telluride, 333 W. Colorado Ave, 2nd Floor. For more information (click here))
Canning Classes - 2014
June 14, 2014 Water Bath Canning Basics - Delta. July 31, 2014 and August 1, 2014. Colorado State University Extension, Tri River Area is hosting a two day canning class at Westminster Hall, 135 E. 4th Street, Delta, CO. First day you will be taught the water bath canning procedures. The second day you will be taught the pressure canning procedures. August 7th & 8th, two day canning class in Grand Junction. August 21st & 22nd - Canning 101 in Montrose and September 12th - Canning Meat & Salsa in Grand Junction. For more questions, and to register - call the CSU Extension office in Grand Junction at 970-244-1834.
International Expert to Speak at Chinle Cactus & Succulent Society Meeting
Announcing a upcoming visit by Panayoti Kelaidis to the Chinle Cactus & Succulent meeting on Sept 11, 2014, 6:30 pm, in the Sagebrush Room at the Mesa County Fairgrounds. The public is invited to this meeting. For more information (click here)