- Watering in
- The application of water to a plant after planting it in order to settle the soil and
eliminate air pockets.
- The condition of soil that has poor aeration and overwatering.
- Water sprouts
- Rapidly growing shoots that arise from latent buds on branches or trunks.
- Water stress
- The condition whereby a plant loses water faster than absorbs it.
- An uninvited and usually unattractive plant that surfaces in gardens. Usually seeds are
delivered by winds, but not always.
- A group of three or more leaves or shoots, all emerging from a stem at a single node.
- Producing hard rather than fleshy stems and having buds that survive above ground in